Change is Hard, but Not Changing is Fatal!
Empowering Organizations to
CONSCIOUSLY CHANGE & GROW!
NEW - Covid-19 Resources
NEW - MExit Program
Business is Darwinian, “It is the most adaptable to change that survives”, & most businesses want to grow & thrive, not just survive.
Covid19 requires big changes to thrive in the new normal, but many businesses are stuck:
• Stagnant – no growth
• Not profitable – unsustainable
• Succession – how do you MExit™ from your business?
• Struggling to Attract, Retain & Engage Young Professionals
• High Risk - Unsure of how to cope with disruptive changes in your business
• Hyper-Growth – at risk of losing control & crashing
• Broken Culture – silos, no synergy (people, teams, clients...)
• Unable to attract Investment to grow in an “ESG” financial world
Conscious (ESG) Businesses that continuously evolve & grow are “the future”. HBR says Conscious Businesses outperform & create up to 10x the value of their peers. Which is why "ESG" is THE primary investor requirement today. CEvO has a proven process that empowers teams to consciously change & grow:
• Grow Revenue – 85% of clients switch based on core values
• Grow Profitability – operational excellence
• Grow Succession – MExit™ - maximize the value of your exit
• Grow Talent – Attract, retain & engage the best people
• Attract Investment – investors buy into conscious/ESG businesses
• Grow Adaptability (AQ) – future-proof your organization = adaptable, agile & innovative
• Grow Culture – live & celebrate
the conscious/ESG values
• Grow Accountability – for breakthrough results
CEvO Solutions Inc. was founded by Brad Gaulin, P.Eng., MBA. Brad is an evolutionary change agent that has provided executive team coaching services to help organizations consciously change & grow for over 12 years. He’s been consciously growing his own companies as an executive, entrepreneur & professional for over 35 years.
CEvO empowers organizations to consciously transform by combining a conscious (ESG) business philosophy with a proven agile change process. Clients can leverage our extensive experience in strategy, innovation, organizational design, growth marketing, operational excellence, team building, leadership & cultural transformation. “We're not typical consultants; we’re fractional executives, hands-on, actively helping you make things happen”.