Change is Hard, but Not Changing is Fatal!
Helping Leaders & Their Teams Breakthrough to CONSCIOUSLY CHANGE & GROW!
Business is Darwinian, “It is the most adaptable to change that survives”, & most businesses want to grow & thrive, not just survive.
But they’re stuck:
• Stagnant – no growth
• Not profitable – unsustainable
• Succession – how do you Exit Right™ from your business?
• Struggling to Attract, Retain & Engage Young Professionals
• High Risk - Unsure of how to cope with disruptive changes in your business
• Hyper-Growth – at risk of losing control & crashing
• Broken Culture – silos, no synergy (people, teams, clients...)
• Unable to attract Investment to grow in an “ESG” financial world
Conscious (sustainable/ESG) Businesses that continuously evolve & grow are “the future”. HBR says Conscious Businesses outperform & create up to 10x the value of their peers. Which is why "ESG" is THE primary investor requirement today. CEvO has a proven process that empowers teams to consciously change & grow:
• Grow Revenue – 80% of clients switch based on conscious values
• Grow Profitability – operational excellence
• Grow Succession – plan to Exit Right™
• Grow Talent – Attract, retain & engage the best people to produce the best results
• Attract Investment – smart money targets conscious sustainable/ESG businesses
• Grow Adaptability (AQ) – future-proof your organization = adaptable, agile & innovative
• Grow Culture – with communications
• Grow Accountability – for team results
CEvO Solutions Inc. was founded by Brad Gaulin, P.Eng., MBA. Brad is an evolutionary change agent that has provided executive team coaching services to help organizations consciously change & grow for over 12 years. He’s been consciously growing his own companies as an executive, entrepreneur & professional for over 35 years.
CEvO helps leaders & their teams consciously change & grow by combining a proven agile change process with a conscious (sustainable/ESG) business framework. Clients can leverage his extensive experience in strategy, innovation, organizational design, growth marketing, operational excellence, team building, leadership & cultural transformation. “We're not typical consultants; we’re hands-on, actively helping you make things happen”.